Jupiter Private Yoga
About Jupiter Private Yoga
Yoga classes customized for you
Private & Family Yoga
Yoga for Moms' Night Out
Yoga for Bachelorette Parties
Yoga Benefits & Fundraisers
Styles of Yoga
Yin / Restorative
We bring yoga to your location
Jupiter Private Yoga brings yoga teachers to your location for yoga and meditation in Jupiter, Tequesta, West Palm Beach and Palm Beach, FL. Every class is customized to the participants’ goals and level of experience. Contact us today to learn more.
Our yoga class was amazing! Perfect fit for what we were looking for - slow flow, more relaxed. We felt so great afterwards.
Meet our Yoga Teachers
Founder of Jupiter Private Yoga, Kate specializes in slow flow, yin & restorative classes, and loves to teach family yoga
Sofia is passionate about yoga, specializing in Vinyasa, Vin/Yin, and incorporating music and kirtan chanting
Cassie is your go-to for beginner yoga, chair yoga, and yoga for people with mobility challenges
Private Yoga Pricing
ONE HOUR PRIVATE
- A private yoga class designed just for you
- Price covers up to 4 people (see group event for 4+)
- We can come to your location, or meet at a park or beach
- One hour of private yoga for you and one other person
- Optional partner poses to deepen your connection
- We’ll help you plan a special flow for that special someone
- Pricing applies at 5 people and up to 24, dependant on space
- Perfect for bachelorette parties, girls nights, retreats & fundraisers
- If your event benefits a nonprofit, we’ll donate part of the proceeds
Browse Our Blog
Which yoga style is right for you?
Which yoga style is right for you? Yoga is a practice that has been around for centuries and has gained immense popularity in recent times. It is an ancient Indian practice that involves physical, mental, and spiritual disciplines to achieve holistic health and...
Why choose private yoga?
Why choose private yoga over a studio class? Private yoga sessions offer a personalized and intimate approach to practicing yoga. Unlike group classes, private sessions are one-on-one sessions between you and your instructor. This means that your practice can be...
Natural ways to boost your brain chemicals
Natural ways to boost your brain chemicals Looking for natural ways to boost your brain chemicals? You're not alone. In today's modern world, we're conditioned to soothe every emotion with whatever is at hand - a phone to scroll when you're bored, a coffee cup to...
Let's Talk Private Yoga!
Want to learn more about Jupiter Private Yoga? Submit your info below so we can connect and chat about the offering + your needs.