Jupiter Private Yoga
About Jupiter Private Yoga
Yoga classes customized for you
Private & Family Yoga
Yoga for Moms' Night Out
Yoga for Bachelorette Parties
Yoga Benefits & Fundraisers
Styles of Yoga
Yin / Restorative
We bring yoga to your location
Jupiter Private Yoga brings yoga teachers to your location for yoga and meditation in Jupiter, Tequesta, West Palm Beach and Palm Beach, FL. Every class is customized to the participants’ goals and level of experience. Contact us today to learn more.
Our yoga class was amazing! Perfect fit for what we were looking for - slow flow, more relaxed. We felt so great afterwards.
Meet our Yoga Teachers
Founder of Jupiter Private Yoga, Kate specializes in slow flow, yin & restorative classes, and loves to teach family yoga
Sofia is passionate about yoga, specializing in Vinyasa, Vin/Yin, and incorporating music and kirtan chanting
Cassie is your go-to for beginner yoga, chair yoga, and yoga for people with mobility challenges
Private Yoga Pricing
ONE HOUR PRIVATE
- A private yoga class designed just for you
- Price covers up to 4 people (see group event for 4+)
- We can come to your location, or meet at a park or beach
- One hour of private yoga for you and one other person
- Optional partner poses to deepen your connection
- We’ll help you plan a special flow for that special someone
- Pricing applies at 5 people and up to 24, dependant on space
- Perfect for bachelorette parties, girls nights, retreats & fundraisers
- If your event benefits a nonprofit, we’ll donate part of the proceeds
Browse Our Blog
Thoughts on Web Support
in my to find aking care of a website is highly skilled, specialized work. So is running an online business. If you're finding this post, you probably know me as a web developer, web designer, webmaster, or otherwise. I am those things by training. I spent the past...
Morning yoga flow
Yoga in the morning is the perfect way to unwind your body and open your mind before starting your day. I don't know about you, but the way I sleep, all curled up and cozy, leaves me waking up with tight muscles in need of a good stretch. I taught this 45-min Vinyasa...
My yoga journey
Every yoga journey is different; this one is just mine. I'm Kate, and at age 39, I'm starting a new chapter in my life. In a couple of weeks I'll complete my 200-hour yoga teacher training and become a registered yoga teacher. The classes began in November 2020, but...
Let's Talk Private Yoga!
Want to learn more about Jupiter Private Yoga? Submit your info below so we can connect and chat about the offering + your needs.